Monday, August 18, 2008

WARNING - NSFW!!!!!!

you've been warned.

So I'm at work, fucking off as usual.

I've been logging into a 'kink & bdsm' discussion forum and the issue of pussy and nipple stretching comes up.

I remember about ten years ago, discovering a body modification maven by the name of O'Pearl and set about surfing for links to post. I end up with three webpages open on my screen, with the google image search and two different pictures.

In walks my boss.

Not my real boss. My real boss is on vacation. This guy is the department #2. He doesn't like me.

Fortunately, I was going to be leaving in 15 minutes, so the issue he wanted to deal with was going to have to wait, but it was like he knew I had shut something down on my screen that shouldn't be there, and he was waiting to bag me.

Swing and a miss....
PSYCHE!!!!

Ladies and gentlemen...O'Pearl





No comments: