Monday, March 10, 2008

Weekend Stats.

OK, I said I was going to list stats from my workouts, so here's this weekend:







(crickets chirping)







I didn't do shit. Sunday I didn't even get out of my PJs. Am I taking the dr's advice to much to the extreme? I did figure out one thing. The point of the aircast is not - as they claim - to eliminate mobility and provide support. It's to make it so uncomfortable that you can't help but _not_ walk. Seriously, my leg hurts more now than it did_before_ the cast. It digs in places. I'm using muscles I usually don't to compensate.

Saturday I did get out, but it was to visit our accountant. We made a stop at Target on the way home, and I had a latte and double-chocolate biscotti. Saturday night i drank two double glennfiddich single malts. Sunday, I pretty much surfed the web and watched TV, but I _did_ spend a solid hour cleaning the kitchen (I'm actually pretty good at cleaning).

Aren't you just on pins and needles waiting for my next post?

No comments: