Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I’m stylish, in Esperanto!

I was looking for a theme for a blogpost, and thanks to My Favorite Rockstar, I now have one, in Esperanto!

According to her I’m a stylish blogger. I don’t really know what that means, but I have a feeling it doesn’t have much to do with my shoes.

So I’ve been tagged with this ‘stylish’ thingie, and it comes with a task (hey, with great power comes great responsibility…right?)

1. Make a post and link back to the person who tagged you with the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award to 7 great bloggers.
(ok, I changed the rules just a bit)

In alphabetical order, here’s the list of bloggers I frequent – hopefully they’ll pay it forward.


2. Seven things about me….hmmm…..I’m gonna give you 8, and one of them _won’t_ be true. Spot the lie.

* I was born in Ethiopia

* I’m a classically trained musician, and toured Europe with a nationwide orchestra when I was 15.

* I went to 9 different schools by the time I graduated high school

* I’ve rebuilt three engines, and done major rebuild/repair on many more. I actually entertained the idea of being a mechanic at one point.

* As a young child I had severe asthma and couldn’t run around the block

* I’ve been a licensed bicycle racer for 25 years.

* My marathon PR is only 3:49

* I’ve been married twice, and was engaged once more.

So, of course, The Ranting Rockstar is the protagonist here, and I could just send you to her front page, but I’m going to send you here

Because, folks, _that’s_ real blogging.